love poems ! POET R.RAVI

love poems !  POET R.RAVI 

For a man to himself, 
A woman in love 
I am proud of that! 

Than modern dress 
Average celaiyiltan 
She is the oasis! 

Mother Father Guru friend 
Everyone behind 
She surpassed! 

I am hungry will 
I see her! 
I have been hungry! 

Heaven Hell trust 
I am an atheist! 
I saw her 
Trusted paradise! 

Nearest whether or not she 
Is within me! 
Whenever Counting 
Comes in my mind! 

The first spoke on the eyes 
Sooner rather than later Magazines 
I spoke to your heart 
Talking about adult love 
Quiet hearted! 

Love to win 
Love failure 
My dog! 
Romantic! 

Beginning in netil 
Can be in real 
Tell me only! 
Following the long-standing relationship 
To show real love! 
Many pleasures 
In the world 
Sweet romantic pleasures 
There is no parallel in the world! 
Flowing out of the nest nest 
Thought Wave! 
Will talk in private 
Talk on the web! 
Happiness in drugs 
Keep spinning the art! 
To give me the money 
While not! 
If the end be determined 
Immovable mountain! 

Will stir! 

You and I 
Speaking minutes 
Meeting days 
Much less! 
To breathe 
Will remember! 
They are evergreen memories! 
Even the cow frequently 
Will stir memories! 

Does! 

Separated Years 
Many cross- 
In mind, remember 
Scanner is going away! 
In isolated cases 
I remember going on! 
Try to get 
We can not forget! 
From the corner of the brain 
Mulkatikkiral! 
Be forgotten 
Lips told 
Never mind 
Does! 

Sorry Kalam! Google Groups. Flag. 

Kanpatalla dream while sleeping! 
To tunkavitamal dream! 
Kalam is saying! 
She will sleep in my dreams! 
She dreams of tunkavitamal! 
Kalam to forgive me! 

Sweet! Young! Google Groups. Flag. 

You enakkumana 
Friendship smile.gif 
The next step 
At the 
Small 
Tintal started! 
Tiyay burned! 
Although the reduction in the number of 
In the minds of the most complete! 

The truth! 

Love to see that 
Peciyavan have seen joking! 
What do you love 
You said it quite late! 
Accepted and you said that you love! 
The same day saw the truth in love blossomed! 

Confidence! 

Sentenced prisoners 
What I wish unfulfilled? 
Is! 
If possible execution! 
Even as a prisoner sentenced to death 
I want! 
You want to see a system 
Agree to fulfill! 
Bringing you 
Katuvarkal me! 
A time before dying 
We will take care of you! 

Mon! 

From me 
Run here! 
WHERE
Is with me! 
Gives rise! 
When it comes to anxiety 
Are manattempu! 
When it comes to fatigue 
Provides agility! 
When it comes to pain 
Provides pleasure! 
When tatukki fall 
Back keeps up! 
Frustrated when 
Provides power! 
Within my ninaivul 
Mixed sweetheart! 
She Mon! 

 like the Buddha. 

Everybody likes the Buddha! 
But I do not like the Buddha! 
Unlimited Ennavale on you 
I wish to keep 
"Absolutely clear wish for" 
The Buddha did not like teaching. So 
Buddha did not like! 

Warm your heart! 

With your fingers do the talking 
Shaken my eyes! 
You have to take your handkerchief 
Put in your mouth and blow away 
Ottinay in my account! 
It is not only pleasant 
My manacumtan! 
Such as a cukattirk 
How many times 
Besides fingers in eyes! 
Etched kalvettakat 
Our relationship with this event! 

Cactus found! 

One sari for Mon 
've Bought! 
Vankiyata for me? I said! 
Woven for you! I said! 
That kaittariccelai 
Are high, though! 
Handloom higher, I said! 
Money to buy pattuccelai 
Do not know, though! 
Heart! Cactus found! 
Realizing that 
Than pattuccelaiyai 
HANDLOOM SAREE
I love you! 
Slide the silk etarkati 
I said! 
Red stood pattena! 

Water to drink! 

When I'm eating 
Porai restless! 
With my mother 
Knocked on the head 
Someone thinks 
I said! 
You have to think that 
I know! 
I thought with you! 
Porai you will see! 
Here, I've been drinking water 
As you drink the water 

Vilippatam! 
Together 
Only a movie 
Seen! 
Time watching movies than 
I saw her at the time 
She saw me neramumtan 
Much! 
Than magazines 
Vilikaltan often have spoken! 
Why are lovers? 
The film is going to 
I was that day! 

Precious gift! 
Her several times 
've Got a gift! 
Even her several times 
'm Offering gift! 
Not figure gift! 
Passionate gift! 
Whenever 
Sweet gift! 
Cracked in the Sahara 
In Niagara 
She muttamtan 
Precious gift! 

She is awesome! 

Mon than beauty 
Knowledge is great! I said. 
Do not be a friend! Said. 
The best knowledge eppatiyata 
Loving you! Said. 
Speaking of jealous friend 
I do not mind! 
Miss Mon than that 
Either in intelligent 
I liked her! 

FOMA care! 
You farewell 
FOMA care of your mother! 
Say! 
You are passing on the road 
LOKED me 
Are you going? 


've Seen! 
Nobody parkkatapotu 
Both will take care of! 
We care about 
Everyone was looking for! 



Next beauty! Google Groups. Listen! 
You're talking charm 
I am without speaking 
Usually enjoy it! 
But 
You are quiet 
Irukkumpoto 
Next beauty! 
Very pretty! 
Destroying the castle! 
Do not take it to the top civa 
You are on request! 
To take the top! 
Fort torn the cross 
Like that 
You are destroying the fort 
I do not potuvate! 

Have touched! 
You put on forehead 
Kiss! 
Not muttame! 
The war was me! 
Go to penetrate the soul 
Have touched! 

Nutrient! 
The kiss Magazines 
Mixed in the river waters 
Good cankamamay! 
Availability pearl in the sea! 
Nutrient availability in the kiss! 


It hurts me! 
Your photograph 
Do not send in the mail! 
Send E-mail is on! 
 Send mail to 
Text on ancalkarar 
Registration and seals 
You NO PAIN
It hurts me! 


How is it? 
Rose charm! 
The world knows the truth! 
You went on to become head 
The beauty of the rose 
Is diminished! 
Your next 
Put together! 
How is it? 

It's my swaasamae! Google Groups. Listen! 
Jasmine vacamtan! 
But the 
In front of your fragrance 
Jasmine fragrance 
Are lost! 
Equivalent your vacattirku 
There is a smell in the world 
Telling my breath! 
It's my swaasamae! 

Everything is beautiful! 
If you are beautiful! 
If you are Beautiful! 
If you are beautiful! 
If you're staring Beautiful! 
Beautiful when you smile! 
If you kotin hairstyle Beautiful! 
Everything is beautiful! 

I will gather! 
In clothes chudidaar 
Charm! 
All known! 
But 
She wore a chudidaar 
I will gather 
Fantastic performance 
She's a beauty! 


I came to see! 
Theism 
Otherwise 
I came to the carnival 
Not worshiping God! 
Virgin to see you 
I came! 
People of God 
To worship God 
I'm coming for you 
Atlast you! 

. Sunday! 
Cuvaittaltan sweetener 
The sweet 
I see that 
Sweet 
Sweet love! 

Song! Google Groups. Listen! 
On my mobile phone 
Which song 
I will not! 
Do you know why? 
You have favorite song of interest 
From quiet vitak 
Not! 


Mon! 

Ongoing Nandavanam! 
Mobile Niagara! 

Right in the rainbow! 
Jivanati perennial victor! 

Atcayappattiram will go hungry! 
Ajanta to see the painting! 

Stars sparkling smile! 
She Chingari The Pride! 

The speaking statue eyes! 
If you find a position bliss! 

Heaven in the soil! 
Fixed permanent December! 

Kannalaki pride Else! 
Kuralalaki magnetic Talk! 

We vanappalaki bearing the fragrance! 
Model showing love to talk! 

Miss World beauty of V! 
Uyiralaki mixed feeling! 

Fair ladies will enjoy! 
I kaniyalaki tastes! 

Knowledge, she is awesome! 
Clown in front of her! 

Uvamaikalum much! 
Excellent fit! 

White 


She is! 

No black 


No high 
No dwarfs 

No fair 
No Dirty 

No intelligent 
No stupid 

No arppattamum 
No Peace 

She is analogous to 
In him there is no 

If you smile 
The heart of Puri 

Into the brain 
Sat in the corner! 


All Results lovers.

Due utal 
Both now 
Will not meet 
Decided to leave 
When no longer meet 
About the meeting 
Think long! 


 Google Groups Memorial Cross. 

Pacumarattu to nail 
Memories of dilator 

Christians worship 
Cross only once ecuvirku 

I will remember you 
Each time the Memorial Cross 

In the wake of Jesus is uyirttu 
I uyirttu not arise! 


Totarkataiyanatu! 

Seeing her 
I think that's enough 
I saw! 
She talks to 
I think that's enough 
Spoke! 
If her tintin 
I think that's enough 
Troubling! 
Viewing Basel 
Tintal 
Totarkataiyanatu! 

Pattern!

Bouncers pattern Unthan 
See the pattern? 
I have more time to sleep 
Woke up early in the morning! 
Udaya Sun 
I saw you! 
Snow flower 
Good looking! 
You did! 
The door opened! 
Pushed up! 
Threshold splashed! 
Point made! 
Put pattern! 
Pattern seen! 
Kalvettay registered! 
Virgo your memory! 



-- 

.


நன்றி
அன்புடன்
கவிஞர் இரா .இரவி

கருத்துகள்